Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First little post

This is my first little post.

Clearly, it's my first, and I choose to refer to it diminutively as "little" so that it gets a complex. It'll notice that it's shorter than all the other posts, and has a more limited vocabulary, so when it gets picked on, it'll probably think it has to resort to fighting.

And it will get its little backside kicked.

...

If you're not certain what to expect from this blog, that makes two of us.

Every once in a while, I'll have a good idea, and I'll blog about it. The light bulb will go off, I'll turn on my computer, and in the process of waiting for my computer to start up, I'll start to forget the essence of why it was a good idea. Using what I can remember, something interesting will materialize. But something else will be missing.

It will be incompletely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment